That’s why I’m asking you to help me find one that resonates.
The new book is getting dangerously close to completion. It still needs technical reviews and final editing, but the light is visible at the end of the tunnel. But while I’ve had a working title for it, I’m really not happy with it as a final title, and I’d love to have some additional input.
What’s it about, you ask? It’s about that dog to the left, or any dog you know like him. That Malinois photo is one from the book. I didn’t take it, I don’t know the dog — but I saw it on a stock photo site and knew I had to have it. It’s from a series of rapid photos of an “aggressive dog,” and this particular snap captured perfectly the stress of arousal which is the subject of the forthcoming book.
Whether your dog is hyper with uncontrolled happiness, fearful and retreating, displaying fear-aggression, or just too hopped up to do his job/sport properly, his emotions are running away with his rational mind, and that isn’t a comfortable place to live (or fun for his humans to live with, either!).
So with that in mind, please tell me what you think of these:
What should the title of the new training book be?
- From Over the Top to Under Control (45%, 14 Votes)
- Fired Up, Frantic, or Freaked Out: Help for the Overwrought Dog (35%, 11 Votes)
- The Overwrought Dog (6%, 2 Votes)
- Driven to Distraction: Relieving the Overwrought Dog (6%, 2 Votes)
- Help! My Dog Is Crazy! Relieving the Overwrought Dog (3%, 1 Votes)
- Wired or Wary: Relieving the Overwrought Dog (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 31
Got another title option or idea? Leave it in the comments! (Check others’ suggestions in the comments as well!) Please invite your friends to visit and vote here as well. And don’t forget to sign up for updates — it’s the widget on the right!